Thread: The Gun Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014   #698
Murlo26

Drives: 17 Honda Accord
Re: The Gun Thread

seems strange to post this after my last post...

But digging into finances to get my car back up and running for spring, I needs moar cash.

I am going to sell my SCAR 16s. I don't use it at all anymore, its an awesome gun and dead nuts accurate and cycles great etc but I just don't use it as much as I want to. I am going to keep my handgun for home protection and start carrying that but the AR just doesn't get use and its too expensive to just let sit.

Plus, the gun hobby is expensive and I don't think it wise I get too into both guns and cars until I stop spending so much on cars.

Anyway, figured I would post here before i go to armslist and see if anyone local that I know/semi-know is interested.

It has less than 1000 rounds through it, probably close to 500 give or take, so basically still new lol, will come with 2 pmags and standard fn 30rd mag and fn sling, no optic.

Not sure what they are selling for but if someone is actually interested we can work that out, guessing somewhere around 2500.

Tell your friends! It's FDE color too for reference.

I am going to get another AR in the next year or so, but I want to spend less on it so I can get a nice optic too, considering daniel defense m4 or something along those lines.
Murlo26 is offline   Reply With Quote