View Single Post
Old 12-16-2008   #19
matt j

Re: autocross prepped 95 civic fs/ft

ok guys i am going to bring this back up, the car is still pretty much the same, except i did add in integra front seats, mls headgasket, arp headstuds, edelbrock performer x intake mani, and added the rear lower tie bar back on. The car is torn apart right now to get the headgasket in and the headstuds.

I am entertaining offers for a 2g gsx only, must be a 5 speed, and must be sound, you can drive mine away with no worries and i would like to be able to do the same with yours. Thank you.

The car also has been parked since october 3rd, so it has not seen one bit of snow or salt this winter, its sitting up on jackstands and i dont plan to have it down until it starts getting into the 60's again so it probably wont be out again until may, unless of course i get the right offer

How many people do you know that will tell you to go out and beat the hell out of a car and drive it the way it was meant to be driven. I built this car for autocross/roadrace, and thats what i expect it to do. If i dont get an offer the wife and i both agree to then we will just keep the car. but i really want one last all wheeler

Last edited by matt j; 12-16-2008 at 11:49 AM..
matt j is offline   Reply With Quote