View Single Post
Old 05-31-2018   #365
SlowWhite
Been there, done that.

Send a message via AIM to SlowWhite
Re: 1997 GSX - DD, RR, and 11's.

Price is for Both doors and Sergio doesn't always follow his listed prices, seems you get discounts for ordering multiple parts.

As an fyi.. I got such a big order because of what happened with my last hood, and we came to an agreement on compensation.

But he made good on his word, went above an beyond with compensation, and shipped my parts with out me paying a dime at the time of shipment (paypal converted my money to pesos, I didn't have an option to change it to dollars, so he refunded me my money which takes 3-5 business days) which would have caused me to miss the pickup as it happened the day of.. but Sergio said not to worry and shipped it anyways)

But basically my end of it was - to do an honest review on all the parts on tuners which in had already posted I was going to do last month, and as a return gesture for Sergio making good on his word and offering more then i asked for, I offered to put at least 1 sticker on each of my cars.

I got the V2 hood free and I got my center console free, which I also had him custom make as I wanted the radio area filled in so I could mount more racing stuff. As well as pretty discounted pricing on all the remaining parts.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2018-05-08 22.40.52.jpg
Views:	227
Size:	188.0 KB
ID:	17093  
1992 GSX - sold
1996 GST - sold
1995 GSX - sold
Best 1/4 - 11.7 on 93oct
Best 1/4 MPH - 120mph

Last edited by SlowWhite; 06-08-2018 at 10:17 PM..
SlowWhite is offline   Reply With Quote