View Single Post
Old 05-09-2007   #214
sleepy2lazy

Re: Whatsup From Slowboy??!!!

Damn. 11 pages in 1-2 days? That was a fun morning read I suppose.

But to be ontopic, SBR guys, I don't think I will ever steer and head your way for products and goods. I'll give you the honest neutral customer opinion.

1. Your products are pricy. (You stated earlier that we should bring the attention or something like that. But in fact, you guys should be lookin around as well and know about it. Remember, not alot of people have money to burn, but we will when we need / want the right thing.)
2. Your reputation isn't great. (It doesn't matter how hard your trying to rebuild your reputation. When it comes to performance parts and tuning, word of mouth can travel a long long way. And in general, with any business, rebuilding your reputation from a pile of ashes can be one of the hardest things to do. Take the makers of Tylenol. When they screwed people over in the past, it ruined them. Took them so many years to be a good brand again.)

My recommendation to you is, to fix your customer service, keep at it, and be an incredibly big suckup to the public. Secondly, your going to have to impose a better quality control at SBR. Why? Apparantly from all the negative public opinion about you guys, if your always waiting to get an "invoice" number or something like that to respond to a problem, and not really look into it, then your in trouble In addition, like it or not, if something went through that turbo once, twice, and so forth in a rather short amount of time, you shouldn't come to the conclusion that something went through it. Explore all possible answers, as I am well aware that you guys are very informed on what they could be.

During my days of research on products, there's not too many great reps for SBR. Based on that, I will never deal with you guys until there is nothing but news of good luck streaming in the web about your company. Sometimes, it also truly does seem that SBR doesn't care about customers at all, and there is some behind the scenes work that you guys are doing just to get money. But thats just from a neutralist opinion that doesn't know much and doesn't really research companies much, only reviews.

Sucking up and having patience are your steps to being as reputable as Forced Perf. Personally, for online vendors outside of Minnesota, there's one place that I do like. Reason? Their price was good and their customer service was great as hell. One example, I returned a product, I didn't call him to checkup on it. He called me back, left me two messages. First message was of notice, second was of what he did and If I think differently, give him a call back.

If i was to purchase something online, it'd be that one shop. But in the future, whenever I need my goodies, the best shops are the few and only, sponsors of this forum. I don't know them, haven't met them personally, but these boys bust their chops for us, and for that, I definitely am going to support them. They've shown true dedication, integrity, honesty, and so much more.

All I can say is Good luck on the rebuilding of your company's reputation.

I'm not bashing you, i'm just taking the neutral point of view from a person who doesn't really know much about dsms
sleepy2lazy is offline   Reply With Quote