View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013   #5
scheides
flips McGee

Re: MAP PG13.1 Pics, stories, fights, results and more!

I effed the video of the Stock Appearing final and got the cars rolling up to the line and that's it...sorry evotuner

I only took some random pics, they are here:

http://www.scheides.com/gallery/PG13-1

My best run....like I said I've run faster and quicker, but I gave 'er all I could:

Asshanson's lotus:

and Shawn Carrol's EvoX:

This thing was in the lanes next to me, saw a few 9.1's IIRC:

Me next to beaterX. She was in true form this weekend, front bumper hanging loose, dirty as hell with dirt/rain/mud but I have just under 1000 miles on the new motor now and she was happy as can be! My dad took this photo of me (not me & the car)...was hoping for more of a car shot but oh well.

After troubleshooting in the dirt I accidentally left my trouble light snug down near my downpipe. Obviously during the auto cross runs it bounced around a bit and started cuddling with it...how could you not? That MAP downpipe is soooo sexy!

Swifty's mistress (first time I've really looked at the car to be honest, missed you swifty!)

on the street where my car probably should stay as well!

And some wet camp pics:

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbotalon1g View Post
...I realized that I can't keep up my shit talking without anything to back it up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JV
S2000: For those of us that know the Miata is the best car on the planet, but also want extra power and to not have to turn in our man cards.
scheides is offline   Reply With Quote