View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009   #1
GREASEMONKEY
Banned

Moon Lander Champion!
Drives: 92 TSi
Send a message via AIM to GREASEMONKEY
Race Parts..

I've decited to now part out my whole setup! Everything i have is now for sale! All prices are BO but NO LOWBALLING! Keep in mind 98% of the parts are brand new!

Now Parting Out The Motor, Prices will only be negotiable if you buy more then one thing... Everything in the motor is BRAND NEW! 0 MILES!

*2.0L 6 Bolt, Block was hot tanked, Bored & Line honed. It has new oil squirters, ARP main studs, New Rear Main Seal, New Dipsick & Tube, And also the crank was micro polished & the oiling holes were recessed. (I have about $750 into whats listed above! And all the reciepts to prove it)

I will sell the above for $500

ACL race series main & rod bearings
Manley "I" Beam Rods (Paid $725 / Selling For $500)
Mahle 7.5:1 Pistons (.040 Over) - (Paid $437 / Selling For $350)
Arp L19 headstuds (Paid $230 / Selling for $175)
Mitsu MLS HG (.040) - (Paid $115 / Selling for $75)
New Mitsu front case & BSE (Paid $?? / Selling for $125 W/ BSE)
Power Enterprises Kevlar TB (Paid $140 / Selling for $100)
OBX Aluminum 6.5 Quart oil pan - Modified For ARP Main Studs (Selling for $125)

*The Head is also built, All the work was done by D&G Motors in St. Louis Park. It has the following Done to it:

6 HRS of port and polish work
5 Angle valve job
Ferrea Comp valves I / E, Intake valves are 1mm Over (NOT SEPERATING FROM HEAD)
3G Lifters (Paid $125 / Selling them for $115
Webcam dual titanium springs & retainers (NOT SEPERATING FROM HEAD)
Crower 414 cams (280's) (Paid $350?? / Selling for $275 OBO) **SOLD**
AEM adjustable timing gears (RED) - (Paid $300 about 5 YRS ago / Sell for $150 OBO)
Shaved and polished VC ($50)

I would really like to sell the head assembled, But i will part it out as well if there are buyers for a majority of the parts. I have a reciept from D&G for $2118.00 and that was only for the following:

**COPIED STRAIGHT FROM THE RECIEPT**

*Intake & Exhaust Valves
*Lifters
*New Keepers
*New Oil Plugs
*New Valve Seals
*6 HRS of P&P
*5 Angle Valve Job
*Resurfacing the head
*Tip Valves, Assembly of the Cams, Rocker arms, And Lifters
*Hone Valve Guides to clean
*New Rocker Arms

Everything else in the head was paid for seperatly, I have over 3K into the head with parts and labor!!

Prices are FIRM, But willing to entertain offers..
*Longblock with all the parts listed above $4200.00 FIRM! (I have well over that in parts and labor)
*Shortblock $2600.00 FIRM ASSEMBLED
*Head $1750 FIRM ASSEMBLED! OR If you want it W/O some of the parts id be willing to work out some kind of deal. I will also do the same deal with the shortblock. If you want the shortblock but you dont want all the parts in it we can work out something..
__________________________________________________ ______

**OTHER PARTS**

*ACT XACT 11# Flywheel under 1500 Miles $100

*10 Gallon Summit Aluminum Fuel cell $150 OBO

*Autometer PHANTOM- Boost (0-60PSI) & Oil Pressure Both are Mechanical 30 OBO Each

*Crane Cams HI-6 Ignition Setup, W/ Electronic Trigger box $200 OBO

* C.O.P 300m Coils, Polished Plate $150

-*- Or buy them as a combo for $400 OBO -*-

*17" ADR DV8 Wheels (No Tires) 3 Good rims & 1 has a chunk missing out of the lip. Still held air, But wouldnt suggest driving with it. Possibly could be fixed, Or you can buy a single rim and have a set of 4 for cheap. $100 OBO

Im sure im forgetting a ton of stuff right now but im going to go through everything and see what i missed so keep posted!

I also still have a ton of stock 1G & 2G Parts so if you need anything just let me know and i will see if i have it.

I want this stuff gone so feel free to make me an offer if your interested in anything, You can get a hold of me on my cell @ 651-366-8682 or my E-mail is ModernFab@Gmail.com

Thanks
-Stephan

Last edited by GREASEMONKEY; 07-28-2009 at 10:54 PM.. Reason: Added more parts / Parting out car!/ Trades?
GREASEMONKEY is offline   Reply With Quote