View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010   #268
scheides
flips McGee

Re: NEW Ban-A-Member Rules!

Oh the awesomeness!

Sumultanious banning from tom (tpunx99GSX) and 1ViciousGSX on each other! Normally you can't payban someone once you're paybanned, but since they came in at exactly the same time, I'm gonna let this fly!

tpunx99GSX:
$20 to to ban 1viciousGSX for 1 week because "Bow down to the liberal cock smacking you in the face, "oh you wnat some cajun spices on that shit, there ya go playa.""

1ViciousGSX paybanned tpunx99GSX:
5 days banned with no shout box
then
5 additional days banned with shout box

Reason: Because it just feels soooooooo right, it puts a big smile on my "living in the real world" conservative face. HoooooRaaaaah!!

THEN, because I LOVE MitsuStyle.com getting all the benefit from this I allowed tom one final request, since I hadn't finished making this post and tom sent it anyways:

Note from Tom Ferlaak:Matt D. 1 week "Your a little too conservative for your own good, you need a vacation to reflect on your views"
311evo, PolishMafia and A//// Guy "Gotta rid the politics forum of Republicans just like the Dems will be ridding the House of them."

That's $80 going straight into prizes at the dyno day in four weeks. Thanks guys!

Don't forget you can pay to UNBAN yourself! Read rules in post#1!
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbotalon1g View Post
...I realized that I can't keep up my shit talking without anything to back it up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JV
S2000: For those of us that know the Miata is the best car on the planet, but also want extra power and to not have to turn in our man cards.
scheides is offline   Reply With Quote