View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009   #7
4seasons69

Drives: 1992 talon tsi 1995 corolla
Re: 4seasons69, poor

ok so I was out there for at least 45min messing around with his car. (I've done this many times on my car and usaually only takes a couple minutes) to find out that he messed up the threads on the master rod. so I tell him I can probably try to come back with a tap and die set and see if we can get the threads cleaned up good enough to screw it in if that doesn't work your gona need to replace it.

long story short one of the guys at my work just had a baby a few weeks ago and was out and then last saturday the day techs wife died. so i've been working extremely long hours and haven't had time to do anything but work. I sent him a couple texts filling him in on what was going on but never heard back from him.

I did what I could with his car but I said i'd do the clutch rod and adjustment cause they are quick. I never told him I would put in a master cylinder for 30 bucks

you wouldn't bring your car into a shop to have it diagnosed and expect them to do it for free unless your crazy that's not how it works. i'm a mechanic and time is money and my time isn't free. but since he's so butt hurt over 30 bucks i'll give him his money back

Last edited by 4seasons69; 11-22-2009 at 12:52 PM..
4seasons69 is offline   Reply With Quote