View Single Post
Old 06-09-2006   #1
tpunx99GSX

Tournaments Won: 3

Drives: Lancer and Durango
Send a message via ICQ to tpunx99GSX Send a message via AIM to tpunx99GSX Send a message via MSN to tpunx99GSX Send a message via Yahoo to tpunx99GSX
Car problems....

Not sure which forum to put this in.
On my lunch break today we were on our way and i was driving normal when all of the sudden the CEL comes on and the car starts having problems accelerating, it is still building boost but is shaking really hard and not wanting to go faster. im able to shift gears just fine but its still having problems reving.
So i pull into a gas station and look under the hood, Nothing seems out of place, i check the intercooler piping and that seams ok, theres no gas leaks or oil leaks or coolent leaks, the temp is normal. so i try to start it again and it starts right up and revs just fine.
I start driving again and the shit starts happening again after about 30 seconds of driving. I was on a kind of busy road so i turn the car off and coast a little then start the car and put it in gear and again its reving fine. It did that all the way to the resturant and back to work.
After work im going to put the link on and see what the CEL is pulling.
Im really confused on this one, can you guys try and shed some light on this.
Thanks
Tom
Scientific theories are the most reliable, rigorous, and comprehensive form of scientific knowledge. This is significantly different from the common usage of the word "theory", which implies that something is a conjecture, hypothesis, or guess.
tpunx99GSX is offline   Reply With Quote