Thread: JDM DSM
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2019   #1
DSMINMN
Mitsus for days!

Drives: '08 Chrysler 300C
Send a message via MSN to DSMINMN Send a message via Yahoo to DSMINMN Send a message via Skype™ to DSMINMN
JDM DSM

I picked this little gem up sometime last year. Boy was the trip a fiasco! I can't find the GoPro videos of the events but we found the leaf spring mount broken off of the frame to the trailer we rented. Reworked/rewelded that and we were on the road.

From my understanding the car was in Japan until something like 2013 then brought back over. The previous owner was a little crazy with it. I don't know what exact form of racing he did but it was well setup. I want to say it has somewhere close to 140,000km on the clock.

1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSR-4

My buddy Vernon over at TPIS is taking care of the machining for the Manley TT I beams and Wiseco 1400HDs. It should be done in the next few weeks.

Then we've got the DTR built auto trans and Sinister Spoolinator. I need to source an auto rear end or make the move for a 3kGT setup. Not sure if subframes to bolt that in are available yet however. A Kiggly flex plate will be a must.

More updates as this unfolds!

Last edited by DSMINMN; 12-09-2019 at 02:21 AM..
DSMINMN is offline   Reply With Quote