View Single Post
Old 03-08-2018   #693
Kracka
R U DTF bro?

Drives: C8 Stingray Z51
Re: Meet GheyRay: Lower, Wider, Lighter!

The above performance suspension calibration is a success! I got the car back from the dealer yesterday afternoon after it's annual trip in for service, recalls, warranty work, etc. and had them perform the updated suspension calibration while they were at it. I can't speak to the performance enhancements yet, but all I can say is WOW when it comes to the comfort aspect! The car is now handling sharp impacts and rough roads better than it ever has! I intentionally drove the car on a certain lane on a concrete road near my house that is frankly horrible from all the construction trucks driving on it that I will typically avoid if at all possible. The improvement was night & day; the car stayed planted, felt smooth, and wasn't jumping all over the road anymore. Embarrassed to say it, but I'm actually looking forward to taking the car into a parking lot with speed bumps later on today just to see how it absorbs those. I'm also anxious to get the car out sometime soon to enjoy some nice back road twisties!

In summary, a $350 well-spent! I hope Chevy Performance starts offering more upgrades in the future. They did make a fair amount of Z06 components available for the lower models, such as the grille and radiator fan, which I have both. They also have a new intake system coming out that consists of a new airbox and larger filter (but retains the factory intake tube).

Last edited by Kracka; 03-08-2018 at 08:40 AM..
Kracka is offline   Reply With Quote