Thread: From ashes
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012   #57
tpunx99GSX

Tournaments Won: 3

Drives: Lancer and Durango
Send a message via ICQ to tpunx99GSX Send a message via AIM to tpunx99GSX Send a message via MSN to tpunx99GSX Send a message via Yahoo to tpunx99GSX
Re: From ashes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murlo26 View Post
360? Hmmm, that sucks.

My Dw1000's made 420 on your dyno on e85 with my fpred...360 is surprisingly low.

I know many people have had decent luck with the fic1100's and I have never heard too many bad things about them and i have seen people with FPreds on E85 not run out of fuel with them but after reading that stuff posted it seems that the FIC stuff isn't engineered/tested very thoroughly.

As my setup "works" with the DW1300's I am not going to switch unless its for quality/reliability and if their is any doubt with the FIC, I think its safe to say no one questions ID that I have ever seen so they are the logical choice.
From the threads it seems that no one needs to question ID as of yet, as they seem like they know their shit and have been detailed in their approach to testing.
Scientific theories are the most reliable, rigorous, and comprehensive form of scientific knowledge. This is significantly different from the common usage of the word "theory", which implies that something is a conjecture, hypothesis, or guess.
tpunx99GSX is offline   Reply With Quote