View Single Post
Old 04-21-2016   #93
C3L1CA
N17r0U$ br4D

Goosehead Racing Champion! Street Drifting Champion!
Tournaments Won: 1

Drives: bikes and a silveraydo
Re: Brad's New Bike - '12 ZX10R

Quote:
Originally Posted by niterydr View Post
Love it, our bikes couldn't be any more different; but we are both racing Kawi's baby.
Thank ya sir! Good luck racing your bike this year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehehodi View Post
LOL damn dude! Change out all the bolts for aluminum and get CF body work. Remove one caliper and rotor up front!

Awesome on the rider mod, just don't forget to poop in the morning and take ex lax the night before. Can't wait to see what this thing runs. I might be able to come out Sunday and snap photos if I can hitch a ride or something.
Haha I think taking a morning shit would lose as much weight as changing the bolts to aluminum. I was half tempted to change the fairing bolts to aluminum though just to have black bolts instead of silver. Ricer mods wuddup.

I'd say come with but I can't imagine the truck being very comfy for 3 hours with 3 people in it. We could make it work if you wanted to come tho

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbotalon1g View Post
Damn you smoked that fool on that fat bike.
Stay safe out there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93gtpeater View Post
That fat bike is fat. Weigh almost hundred pounds more then that light liter bike.
Lol it was all in good fun to make sure our bikes were running good before the track this weekend. I of course didn't post the video where I got rocked because I couldn't find 2nd gear 2 times and when I spun hard. That fat bike rocked me then
C3L1CA is offline   Reply With Quote