View Single Post
Old 05-09-2007   #305
SBR GM

Re: Whatsup From Slowboy??!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
Wow, I completely agree with M/// Guy. Judging by your one post, your coworkers, including Huml, could learn a lot from you.

Either way, like JET, I'm done in this thread. SBR GM, go work for someone else and maybe I'll do some business with you. As long as you are affiliated with Mike Huml, have a good day.
The policy here is to run your part like it is your own business. I have worked for some rather large companies in my day (thousands of employees) and I have had the most fun working here. Maybe there is a reason the I do more business on the website then any salesmen here? Ask the customer that just placed an order and got a call from me in 2 minutes because he wanted his order tomorrow (I would love to do that, but I can't ship something after UPS has left).

I am sorry that you are brushing me off, Mike is one of my best friends...I've known him for years now and I have learned a ton off of him. He is most likely the most understood person on these forums and over email I have ever seen. If I have to choose my best friend over your business, well that answer seems a little rhetorical.

If there is anything else I can get your business, I will. Even if I have to process and pack your order myself and personally let you know if anything is wrong.

Jay

http://www.slowboyracing.com

Contact me anytime: jmc@slowboyracing.com
SBR GM is offline   Reply With Quote