View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011   #10
C3L1CA
N17r0U$ br4D

Goosehead Racing Champion! Street Drifting Champion!
Tournaments Won: 1

Drives: bikes and a silveraydo
Re: Beater 2g Round 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbotalon1g View Post
^You will miss it once it traps 130s

If u feel any bit of slipping or flare during shifts i would up the line pressure, i did mine right away to prevent any issues.
I don't feel it slipping, I've only gotten on it twice though. I'll look into it though. Is there any adverse affects?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CornFed2.4 View Post
Nice Brad! I thought you bought mine by the pictures. Lol. Anyways I got those seats ya sold me you can have back. Lmk if there's anything else you may need.

Also I have a 2ga spolier if you wanna try that too. Looks like you need a center councel as well. I just need the stuff out of my garage so if Im in the area Ill leave um at ur house if you want. PM or text me
haha yea we are kind of like twins now If you don't want those seats I wouldn't mind buying them back for whatever I sold them to you for. Center counsel is pretty good actually and the seats are the only thing that needs some attention. Maybe I can pick em up when that motor of yours is ready to be put together or if you're in the area I'll trade you beer for delivery

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalonFiero View Post
panda 2gb turbos, nuff said

Quote:
Originally Posted by b00sted_spyder View Post
I'd say leave the wing, headlights, get 2gb rear bumper, and the side moldings.
I've always had a soft spot for the 2ga side moldings. Only time will tell though, I'm a sucker for not spending money on looks so it might just stay how it sits currently haha
C3L1CA is offline   Reply With Quote