View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012   #44
JET
Is funding Exxon.

Drives: like a bat outta hell!
Send a message via AIM to JET Send a message via Yahoo to JET
Re: FS 1991 Talon Tsi AWD

The value of a DSM these days is the body, and the body on this car is crap. With that said, the price isn't horrible for a starting point IF the car is decent mechanically.

So how do you know the AFR's on this car? "like 11.7" isn't exactly accurate. How is it making "about 300whp"? These both sound like absolute guesses, give some facts to back it up. Was this on the dyno? Where is the dyno sheet?

The base pressure being at 70psi is pretty dumb. Have you ever seen a flow chart for a fuel pump? There is no mention of a fuel pump, what pump is in it? Do you know how 97psi affects the way the injectors operate? There is a reason people run bigger injectors and not just keep upping the base pressure.

If the turbo doesn't flow much, how is it running 27psi? Everything coming from you two doesn't make sense and this leads everyone to believe it is hacked, which is a reasonable conclusion from what you have said so far. Toss some facts and actual data out there and people will change their minds. So far i haven't seen any.

My motorcycle is stock and reliable, my Talon is neither!
JET is offline   Reply With Quote