View Single Post
Old 08-24-2016   #595
Goat Blower
aka Goodbye

Asteroids Champion! Beach Squirter Champion!
Drives: Taylor Made R15
Re: Meet GheyRay: Lower, Wider, Lighter!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepydsm View Post
AMERICA FOR THE WIN!!!!

I will randomly chime in here, after owning 2 C5 Z06s, and a C6 Grandsport... Corvettes are amazing. I've determined people who think otherwise have either 1) Never driven one spirtedly 2) Aren't car people. Corvettes are the performance bargains of the century! I'm finally to the point where I just want to hop in a car, beat on it a bit to bring a smile to my face, then cruise around with the A/C on and not hop out of my seat with every bump. Although my corvettes were low mile examples, I never had to do anything to them except change the oil. Reliable, great gas mileage, cheap to insure, owners are old pricks so you can find a nice example easily, easy and cheap to fix. I think my next car will be a C7 Grand Sport.

In the mean time, I'll drive my LS1 equipped Nissan 350Z and wish it was a corvette
I agree, I've had several C5's, great performance car for reasonable monies and I love the targa top. My only beef was there are a lot of them around so it's kind of a belly button car. I really want a C7 though, I haven't heard a bad thing yet and they are so much better than the C5's.
2017 GMC Yukon-Current winter hooptie

Goat Blower is offline   Reply With Quote