View Single Post
Old 07-07-2005   #19
Black97civic
35mpg

Become the 16-Bit Wizard Champion!
Send a message via AIM to Black97civic
Re: i saw this sweet r32 today. made in japan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awd-drifter
i think this might be bs. because for sure, i would have heard ricers on the street saying they have seen three R34s and some skylines following it. Truthfully, i really dont believe it until some takes a picture of it. Well, I've heard too much people saying it and tired of it, so i guess i can buy one at target or walmart for $3.00...good luck!
Possible Skyline Conversion: 2-dr Accord, 2-dr Legend, hmmm...have the money, its possible.

Ok, maybe it is an accord, but what are the chances that someone did a full skyline conversion, and did a RHD conversion??

I think that would be more rare than someone shipping over a skyline using motorex to make it legal.

I know I have seen a lot of $90k cars in minnesota, so what if this one happens to be a skyline, it's not like they are impossible to get, and it isn't like the money isn't there.

Plus, about the ricers talking about it, do you go around asking people if they have seen a skyline, b/c I haven't really said anything about it after the day I saw it.

My guess it that it is some older guy, possibly in the army who was stationed over in japan, likes skylines, and probably isn't into taking it to car shows and down to uni.
Black97civic is offline   Reply With Quote