View Single Post
Old 01-29-2005   #144
Iceman

Re: Challenge Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRAIG
Ahhhh Mr. Iceman, I knew you would be here soon enough, after all geeks do usually come in packs. I thought you would have known better than to flap your lips. Mr. Pipe dream that never panned out. Hey everybody lets go by a AEM and GT35R and then I can tell people that my car is going to be fast. Boy I am impressed. Where is all that stuff sitting a year later? Where is this quarter mile monster? The last I saw you were driving mommy and daddys SUV to the track and watching us race. So before you talk should look in the mirror, I hope that you don't see a rainbow over your head though.

Oh yeah your right it is the INTERNET. But there isn't one thing that I say on here that I wouldn't say to any of your faces, and there isn't one thing any of you could do about it. Thats why you guys have what they call "keyboard muscles", because I guarantee if you were looking any of us in the eye you would be singing a lot different tune.

CRAIG
Why would I put a whole ass load of money into a DSM when im 18 years old and going off to college? I made the wise choose.
Iceman is offline   Reply With Quote