Thread: E85 Blends
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2015   #57
Alpha D
Got Boost o_O'' m

Drives: 1991 Eagle Talon TSI AWD Spooling Fiddy Trim Style
Re: E85 Blends

This thread was fun to read again...only because i think i got screwed big time filling up at a new gas station a block or two away from my house. My afr gauge of course crapped out on me a little before then...my car wont even rev past 3k without stumbling and bucking all over the place. I literally had to park it and make tow arrangements it was so bad. Thing back fired so hard i thought i blew a ROD or something. I had just a little bit of my old fuel left in the tank so who knows.

Dint have my lap top to try and change the global to see if it would fix it...but this blend garbage makes for a headache...i think im going to just get a barrel of e98 and never look back...run it straight or mix it up to make e85 and store it some where convenient. Side note Didnt map come out with like a content reader or something like that? Ive been trying to do some research on this. I completely forgot about all these headaches running E85.

Also cant one really not attain the same power goals as on pump gas...i remember just jumping on the bandwagon without never actually doing my own research...

Last edited by Alpha D; 02-02-2015 at 12:07 PM..
Alpha D is offline   Reply With Quote