Thread: Project Lex
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2014   #964
Murlo26

Drives: 17 Honda Accord
Re: Project Lex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halon View Post
Too much work to change the color. It'll be the same color, or we may try to just go a shade darker.
Roger that, makes sense. Your current color was nice, just wasn't sure if you were going to mix it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbotalon1g View Post
We can do our own meet, some of those guys are crazy loud and obnoxious and not appropriate for public. (Swearing and talking about inappropriateness with kids/families around)

I like the current color, can't wait to see what it looks like all fresh.
I haven't really been to one of those recently honestly. I have avoided car related events in general as it just depresses me thinking about my car not running lol. So until my car works I will prolly just hold off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halon View Post
Brick's, been there once and will never go back. Wild Bill's patio is nice, we met there a couple years ago.
As long as its not later this is a good suggestion. Lot of dbags show up on Friday/Saturday nights for the party time goodness, so best to avoid then.

Not sure if you guys have been to Bluzy's, but the beer selection there is good and good burgers. It's new, right on 125th off central by the perkins.
Murlo26 is offline   Reply With Quote