View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012   #1
Perkul8r

Drives: 91 GVR4
Injector question

So a little background. 04 Stratus,4G64, sohc, going to FI. Been doing hours upon hours of reading over at club3g, but no one has answered this one question. Hopefully I am not confusing on this. lol.

I know I will run the evo 560's in my setup once i get it all completed, however, I am trying ot take care of the small time consuming stuff before hand. That way all the electrical and fuel system is ready to go before I actually get the turbo stuff on.

So....I searched and found out that the DSM 240cc injectors are high impedance..And that the stock injectors in the 01+ 4G64 are 240cc high impedance.

So...In theory....could i swap the DSM 240's in, with the dsm injector clips and the car would run ok without any tuning needing to be done?

I would also wire in the resistor pack, but just make a bypass for it right now. that way I could just unplug bypass, and plug in resistor pack when it was time.

Sorry if this sounds confusing. lol