View Single Post
Old 07-21-2012   #47
punxnotdead185

Drives: 95 AWD Mirage Coupe with AIDS
Re: FS 1991 Talon Tsi AWD

Well car isn't for sale anymore, upgrading to a holset and bigger injectors. As far as the other cars I've owned that was before my accident, I broke my neck and back last September crashing the turbo GSXR at over a hundred mph. And I think this thread just needs to be closed anyways, everything is off topic and now its to the point no one is reading the original post and just jumping in to get in on the action, people saying it doesn't have a fuel pump in it and shit, it says very clearly it has a modded Walbro 255 in the ad. And to the person who said who wants to drive a 6-puck, way2fastalon's wife dd's a HX35 1g with a act 2900 pp and an unsprung 6 puck, yeah I said his wife, it's not a big deal. And to the person who said how do we know what it makes for power and if the afr's are good? Because I have a friend with a very similar setup just put together a little nicer and dynoed 292 awhp on 27lbs on a B16g, and it has a functioning wideband so how wouldn't I know what the afr's are? It's not at 11.7 its at 12.2 btw on a gasoline calibrated wideband and the safe cutoff is about 12.6 on corn so its good. Also the injectors flow 825cc's at 70 lbs base pressure and I don't care if anyone says that's "bad" for anything because I know otherwise, those injectors can handle it just fine and I know people who have ran modded walbro's and injectors at these pressures for years with no failures. Either way it's not for sale anymore.
punxnotdead185 is offline   Reply With Quote