View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012   #1
toddrhodes

Drives: '97 GSX Auto, built, 2008 MS3
New here, saying hello

Hello! My name is Todd and after what seems like a few months to get validated, I'm finally allowed to participate here. I'm a pretty active member on the Link forums, but that's pretty much where I stick to and don't venture out much from there. I've actually been pretty quiet this winter, just taking a little break from cars.

With that said, I own a '97 GSX, Auto, with an FP3065, HKS cams, Link V3/SD, 1680 Hi-Z injectors, and a built 2.0L block thanks to board member Carl (carltalon on Link forums) who bought my 1998 black GSX off of me this winter. I'm shooting for 130 traps on straight pump gas (93) as my goal for 2012. I was only able to muster an 11.8@115 on my old HTA68 but have learned a lot more about tuning since then. Trans is mostly stock inside, but it does have an IPT restall, IPT end clutch kit, upgraded cooler, Amsoil ATF inside, shift kit, and a ForeignMuscle-programmed TCU.

Beyond all that, it's me, my wife, three rescue dogs, two cats, and a house in Northern Indiana. My favorite other hobbies are cooking and home audio/theater. I'm hoping I can be a solid contributor here and just wanted to say hello and thanks for the space. See you out there!

Todd
toddrhodes is offline   Reply With Quote