View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011   #14
DSMINMN
Mitsus for days!

Drives: '08 Chrysler 300C
Send a message via MSN to DSMINMN Send a message via Yahoo to DSMINMN Send a message via Skype™ to DSMINMN
Re: Winter wheels and tires..

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSMINMN View Post
Thank you. Now that everybody does not think I am the bad guy freaking out of everyone here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90AWDTSi View Post
These tires made the difference of keeping the car on the road. Minimum wage at a coffee shop doesn't leave much left over. I needed them just as bad or more so than you. These are not just winter tires, they are the only tires.

If you were half as smart as your trying to come off, you would realize this type of situation happens all the time. We have all been on on one side of it or the other at one time. This time happened to work in our favor simply because we were the first to show up at his house with the cash in hand. I wish you the best in finding what you need but now were just beating a dead horse
I know the feeling. Within the next few weeks here, if I do not have different wheels and tires mounted on my Talon, it won't be going anywhere. With the weather we have been getting, it isn't very promising my...well, they might as well be considered slicks, are not going to serve a purpose. lol

I know the minimum wage game. I used to get 5 hours in a day to make a grand total of $300 every 2-weeks, not it has been cut into less than half. I'm probably making $140 as of now. It does not help when I have to bring myself and my sister to our school (ten miles away), the report to work as soon as school is out.

I am not even going to entertain your comment (in a nut shell), calling me dumb with a reply. It is far from the truth and that is all you need to know. But as mentioned by Goat Blower, he did miss my PM so there was not much more I could have done about it. Oh well.. I apologize if I made any mean or hateful comments. I was just trying to protect myself (no excuse however), from being made out to look like the bad guy here; who didn't contact anyone, didn't make the effort, etc etc.
DSMINMN is offline   Reply With Quote