View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011   #9
DSMINMN
Mitsus for days!

Drives: '08 Chrysler 300C
Send a message via MSN to DSMINMN Send a message via Yahoo to DSMINMN Send a message via Skype™ to DSMINMN
Re: Winter wheels and tires..

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90AWDTSi View Post
Not to rub salt in the wound... In Goat Blowers defense, he did the right thing. He was in contact immediately/constantly and we LITERALLY drove over and bought them. In the future, you should be prepared to drop everything if its something you really want and you should NOT expect the seller to understand or even care about your situation or location.
On the contrary sir; I kept in tried to keep in contact with him, but he didn't reply to me after I asked if it would work for me, to come get them from him. And of course you would believe he did the right thing! You're the one who got the wheels/tires. It does not matter to you; you got what you wanted.

Sir, I do not need to be "prepared" to drop everything next time, when THIS time I did drop everything. It was because of the other person I did not work out. These were also needs, not wants. I need them to get to school and work. I will let you believe what you want, but in all reality; the person who needs them....needs them.

Also, since you did so much assuming in your post, I am going to make an educated guess in saying; you probably make more money than me too. So you could have gotten' more expensive tires but instead, you decided to be cheap and get these. Please excuse my terrible grammar as well.
DSMINMN is offline   Reply With Quote