View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011   #1
Solidpantz

Drives: Cars
1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX 5-Speed 100% original

Hey guys Chris Britton from Skyline Automotive, dealership located in Spring Lake Park. A few of you guys might remember me from Brookdale Mazda - Mitsubishi as one of the sales guys or my website Boostpro.net. I believe Scheides put one of my boost leak testers through his ceiling =). Well I just picked up a real gem from Poquet Auto in Golden Valley here last Tuesday. Here are the details :

VIN - 4A3AL54F6VE145641
63K Actual miles.
Traded in by the original owner.
Clean 1 owner CarFax with no accidents.
The vehicle is 100% original with the exception of the 3rd generation wheels, removed spoiler(which is included with the car) and a short throw shifter.
I am assuming the person who owned this vehicle didn't like how big and flashy the spoiler was. I've had a ton customers buy brand new
Eclipse SE GT's and and Evolutions and request the spoiler removed before they purchase it. It's the only reason that makes sense in my head.
As for the wheels... I am unsure why it has 3rd generation wheels... I personally like the look of the 2nd gen wheels better but
that is my opinion. Who knows someone with an Eclipse that worked at Poquet could have swapped them
before I bought it, either way I don't know.
The power antenna is stuck down and there is a dent on the front driver fender. Other than that this car is MINT!
Everything works, it runs and drives great. The tires are about 50% tread, the brakes are solid. It may need a sway bar link or ball joint
on the passenger side soon. I have put about 250 miles so far on the car and I've noticed a very slight, occasional rattle in the front passenger side.
You can tell the original owner really cared about this car. It has 3 keys and 2 remotes, owners manual, original brochure, factory service
manual and electric wiring diagram books.

First one with $8495 gets the car. I think this is a very fair price considering the condition and mileage. If you want more details or want to come look at it please give me a call. 763-232-1605.

Last edited by Solidpantz; 04-11-2011 at 08:40 PM.. Reason: Correction
Solidpantz is offline   Reply With Quote