Old 10-24-2010   #1
89_Colt_GT

Drives: Swifty Crazy
Clear Turn Signals Upgrade For 3rd Gen CSM

Before:

After:

Using These:

Cost: $24.99
Materials Needed: Wire Stripper, 2 Feet of Electrical Tape, Phillips Screwdriver
Parts Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/87-96...Q5fAccessories (I bought mine from this seller)

Step 1: Remove old signals with phillips screwdriver, there are 2 screws on the front of the amber lenses.

Step 2: Cut before the harness that plugs into the housing, I left 2 inches of slack in case I decided to switch back.

Step 3: Strip wires on car end and new housing end, connect both black wires, than connect the green wire (IIRC) with the other color from car. There are only 2 wires associated with the signals, per side.

Step 4: Wedge New Housing Into the bumper. I wedged mine in, I've been driving for 2 months and they havent budged. The act of wedging will not damage paint on bumper.

I am almost 100% sure it comes with bulbs, if not, go to o'reilly/autozone look up front signal bulbs for a 87-96 Nissan D21 pickup. cost shouldnt be more than $4.

If This is in the wrong spot please move me to the right spot. Thanks Everyone!!
89_Colt_GT is offline   Reply With Quote