GREASEMONKEY
Banned

Moon Lander Champion!
Drives: 92 TSi
Send a message via AIM to GREASEMONKEY
Re: GREASEMONKEY: having problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by scheides View Post
Reminder guys, NO NAMECALLING keep everything above the belt. GREASEMONKEY, some people get banned for a LONG time and never come back or when they do its with a violent, explosive post that basically is asking to get banned. You mention this a few times but kinda delivered a 'meh' performance to be honest. Welcome back I guess, hopefully you and others can learn from the past and we can all move on.
Wow, i definatly wasn't expecting this but thank you for the welcome back, I understand the reason that I got banned but I feel that I wasn't the only one in the wrong and sense you know tom personally I felt that you favored him in this situation. But as we all know life isn't fair...

I appreciate the welcome back and understanding in this matter

I have never intentionally ripped anyone off, and never will.. I always wanted to give good deals on the stuff I was selling and wanted to help out anyone I could.

I apologize for my language and will watch what I type, I needed to defend myself after all this bashing that's been going on and apperently some people are a little sore about it..lol

-Stephan
GREASEMONKEY is offline   Reply With Quote