View Single Post
Old 06-12-2010   #12
turbotalon1g

Drives: '91 Automagic
Send a message via AIM to turbotalon1g
Re: 1998 2.5rs for sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.98GSX View Post
The 2.5rs never came turboed to begin with, so the fact that it's non turbo is what's expected when buying these cars. Otherwise, yes the motor is toast, and there is a little rust on the quarter panels.

You're right, it's not priced to sell in a week. I like to plan ahead when I buy/sell cars so I don't end up just giving cars away. Everything has a certain value to different people. For instance, some people may find it exciting to own an arcadia green impreza because there were only about 150ish or so that were ever brought into the country. Other people maybe like the fact that I've already taken care of a wrx brake conversion. Others might appreciate the cleanliness of the interior.

In the future the price may change, but probably not too drastically, and not in the next week either. It can't hurt to shoot somebody an offer.
Well, all i hear is blah blah blah, I want too much money for my rusty blown motor car.

Also with that crazy price and the fact you don't want to budge means a PITA to deal with, they are plenty of cheap old subies out there, I just saw 3 on a driveway down the street from me and 1 of those was green, and I think for the price you are asking the guy would sell his perfectly running daily green RS.
Please leave feedback - http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/itrader.php?u=58309
turbotalon1g is offline   Reply With Quote