View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010   #15
scheides
flips McGee

Re: beaterX project thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by rose0529 View Post
Looking good!!! was the bluetooth install as hard as you thought! Looks really factory how long did it take? Hows it work? Cant wait to check it out in person.

Pulling the steering wheel and such off was what I thought would be the worst, and it was the easiest. Mounting the bluetooth module and modifying the wiring harness I thought would be the easiest, they were the hardest. Still, the whole job was pretty easy, took a total of about three hours, including me making dinner, eating, watching HIMYM, and about 45 mins of the jbweld drying (attaches the bluetooth controls to the rest of the steering wheel). Oh, and installing the floor mats, that took FOREVER!

The new controls all work beautifully, almost like magic. So cool, I almost wanted to do the peanut butter jelly dance!
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbotalon1g View Post
...I realized that I can't keep up my shit talking without anything to back it up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JV
S2000: For those of us that know the Miata is the best car on the planet, but also want extra power and to not have to turn in our man cards.
scheides is offline   Reply With Quote