View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009   #87
Chim55117

Drives: 2007 BMW 335i Coupe
Re: 1G Trouble shoot assistance needed

Alright, guys, Alpha D is obviously one siding this to an annoying extent.

Sold the car, told him the WHAT I KNEW at the time of sale to him. I had 3 of my Enkei's on there because I figured that he would return them, and I would give him the steelies.

We said that the enkei's were extra to the cost of the car, and he would be getting the steelies. I DID say that the steelies did NOT hold air.

Now that I already gave him the steelies, he won't give me my damn rims back, because he feels like I wronged him.

I seriously don't have time for him acting like a kid and feeling like he's justified in taking my rims.

Just because he doesn't feel "obligated" because new things came up, doesn't mean that he can keep them.

Seriously, he bought a DSM, and now thinks that every problem other than what I mentioned must be linked back to me. The wheel bearings are my fault? Thanks.

Learn to spell, give me my rims back.

If any of the members on this forum have any sense, they would be fustrated as hell in my shoes too, when I've been trying to help Alpha trouble shoot from day one.

The engine was picked up from guys on this forum, WE installed it, and did assembly other than the longblock and head being together.
Chim55117 is offline   Reply With Quote