View Single Post
Old 10-04-2009   #10
niterydr
back in the saddle again

24 Hours Rally Champion! 3D Pacman white house edition Champion! 3D Racing - Track 2 Champion! ATV Winter Challenge Champion! Bloody Pingu Champion! WRX Racing 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 5

Drives: 2015 Ram Quad Cab Hemi, 1999 FRC Corvette, 93 Stealth Turbo
Send a message via AIM to niterydr
Re: 350Z Touring Edition only 51k miles 323rwhp (non-jet)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsm2die4 View Post
--322.8whp and 314.2ft/lb tq max-- --avg. was 318.3hp and 311.8tq--
its a dyno dynamics one at masters performance outside willmar, mn
by "non-jet" i obviously mean NOT DYNOJET
dyno correction factor was 1.167 in a climate controlled stall. I thought it was high too, but it was right after a fresh tune, new belts, fluids, plugs, wires...everything. AND right after I put on the true dual (12rated) and kinetix manifold (17rated) with the injen CAI (8rated), so thats 37 rated gain...stock was 288=325hp

It definitely pulls very close to as hard as my 95 dsm with a garrett t3/t4! (higher rpm of course) The talon would beat it off the line, but after about 34-3800 rpm, the Z snaps your neck, naturally aspirated.

I'll try and get a sound byte up for anyone interested. The exhaust is really sexy...not too loud, just enough to hear what you've gotten yourself into
FYI we had a G35 put down 250ish if I remember correctly on our DD bone stock, yours would have been around 268, so not bad at all for the bolt'ons!

Clean car, good luck with the sale!