Thread: 98 gsx for sale
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2008   #10
HiImBrian

Drives: the girls crazy
Send a message via AIM to HiImBrian
Re: 98 gsx for sale

The price really depends on WHO buys it. I'd rather not give it to some kid that's gunna just blow it up, but if he pays me $12 I probably would, so that's where I came up with that price. As of now, $10,000 is about the lowest I'll go. We all know that stuff sells cheapest on forums and I don't really expect anybody on this board to buy it. I know it's priced high, but you gotta understand that this thing has been my life for the past 4 years. It's worth a lot to me and I would hate myself forever if I just gave it away. I'm selling this car for 2 reasons:

1. The roads in fargo suck nuts and it's no fun to drive a lowered car nor would I wanna put this car through that kinda abuse.

2. I feel like this car was taking over my life and this hobby turned more into an obsession. I honestly wash and detail this car at least once a week. More if it gets dirty or rains. I just want my normal life back haha

I've gotten nothing but great comments from anybody that has seen it in person. So with that said, I understand it's priced high, but if it's meant for me to sell it then somebody will buy it. Thanks again for the complements.