View Single Post
Old 06-18-2008   #1
john
Business as usual

Drives: Dodge Viper and Honda Insight
95 gsx project car -- $1000

I have had this car for a few years and don't have time for it. I purchassed it running, with a recently rebuilt TRE transmission (shifted great). It has the stock 7 bolt and had a ACT 2600. The car crankwalked, and hasn't run since.

A friend of mine was going to do me a favor when I was in school and pull the motor but never finished. It is half out, I supported it again so it can be rolled out of the garage.

The eprom ECU was sold, it had a FMIC which I traded, the 16g was put on a different car (maybe the injectors also). It has a walbro 255 pump and some other small mods to fully support the 16g. The SAFC was removed with the intent of DSMlink. I believe I patched the harness.

The color is red, the car in slightly below average condition. It has the common 2g strut tower rust, had aftermarket headlamps which didn't fit right, and may have a bit of rust. I will look at the car again tomorrow and take some pics to post. It is in my parents garage and they would like it gone.

This would make a good project for someone looking to build a 2g. I will post pics and more info tomorrow after I visit the car. The vehicle is located in Hopkins, MN.