View Single Post
Old 05-14-2007   #466
x-pride

Drives: She is 22, black, slow and does not play fair.
Re: Whatsup From Slowboy??!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korupt View Post
Well this thread has made every DSM forum I have seen. Good for you guys! Anyways I figured I would come here to post. I had a transaction with SBR and it was great. I went into the shop and Chris was the sales person. Anyways I bought a FMIC, Fuel Pump, Injectors, and a few other things. The injectors I needed that day however they didnt have them in stock. I wanted that brand and didnt want any downtime. Anyways Chris went out of his way and made me an offer for used injectors off of a car they tested with at a discounted price. I needed them that day so I took them. The injectors where great. SBR might have some negative press, but give them a chance they are changing. I got good service and I would be willing to bet you got good service.
Good points but your name does not do you justice. Did you even read the whole thread before you put in you 2 cents. SBR sounds like a bunch of nice guys but the way they are defending themselves is uncalled for. Go and read any of the other forums. As soon as the heat turns up SBR starts getting real defensive and NASTY. That is not right. Live up to things and change. Damn this thing sounds like Divorce in the making. Anyways I have nothing really to say about SBR because I have never order anything from them. You get shafted every where you go. Some of us got shafted bad by a local shop here. Not mentioning any name. I am glad it took about 6 months to get my stuff before things went south. SBR your reputation is following you from one forum to the next. Keep up with the way you are acting and soon there will be no forums left. GL on this forum SBR. No, I am not taking sides. I am just pointing out the facts.
x-pride is offline   Reply With Quote