View Single Post
Old 05-09-2007   #332
1ViciousGSX
Admin

Re: Whatsup From Slowboy??!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR Jason View Post
My NAme is Jason S. and I am trying to get into contact with the fellow dsm community, as we all know is shrinking to this day. However we specialize in DSM's and carry close to everything you can think of!! We also do Evo's VW, Honda, Subaru, And Srt-4's. my specialty is turbo BIkes, mostly Suzuki gsx-r's. I ride a 2006 GSXR 750, thats modded a little, (NO turbo) I like to live lol. Its fast enough. I have owned 3 dsm's and looking for a fourth. We are located in Indiana, Pennsylvania, and I would post the site but I dont know if I am allowed. I will see about sponsoring this site, if its active enough!
Cheers!!!

Jason Serbanjak
Slowboy Racing
This first post is the problem. If you want to know if posting about your site is allowed, read the site rules or PM an Admin prior to posting about it. Not the "slip it in on them" like done here. If you want to sponsor the site, you contact an Admin by PM. If you want to know if there is enough traffic to justify your sponsorship you contact an Admin by PM, or you read the bottom of the main forum page as the statistics are out in the open.

You can stay here and bash on your "prospective customers" all you want, as this is quite entertaining.

"You don't have a clue. You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance."

When she get's bitchy, SPANK THAT ASS!
(#Y#)

Last edited by 1ViciousGSX; 05-09-2007 at 10:30 PM..
1ViciousGSX is offline   Reply With Quote