View Single Post
Old 05-09-2007   #308
xveganxcowboyx
Wanker

Drives: 95 M3
Re: Whatsup From Slowboy??!!!

I'm going to throw my opinion in this shit storm. I'm probably as close to a happy customer as you guys had before this thread. I've only ordered 1 or 2 small things from SBR before, but got them in time with no complaints. On top of that had read a few informative posts by SBR employees on tuners. I guess I had a mildly positive opinion.

Then everybody vocalized their complaints here. My opinion didn't really change. I was just curious. I'm the type of person that is usually willing to believe the best (IE: We've changed our operation and things are better now...). I give second, even third chances when others would not. Still had at least a neutral opinion.

Then came the slew of defensive, point the finger style posts by SBR employees, especially Mike. It seems you can't solve any problems, because you know nothing about them, but you're happy to take the same lack of information and decide you're not to blame. Even beyond that, every post by an SBR employee (excluding GM) has been entirely unprofessional. Not that the style members have all been professional, but I would expect any business that gave even half a shit about it's reputation to take the high road. Instead, the conduct in this thread makes it clear that, even if there have been changes for the better, they are obviously not enough. Every sensible and legitimate point in here has been dismissed as if it were ludacrous. Knowing that is the treatment I could get as a customer, why would I ever do business with people like that?

As I said, I'm the type of person who gives second and third chances so i won't say "I'll never buy from SBR," but it seems pretty unlikely. I'd have to see a drastic change in attitudes (yeah, I used that word) before I would ever make a purchase. From his limited posting, I feel like I could trust GM to treat my order properly, but when any one employee deals with just a part of your order and the culture problems with everyone else are systemic (read: comes down from the top) it's just not enough.

One last comment in a little lighter tone. Ya'll need to take the ribbing you have coming in good humor and soldier on. Become useful members of this community and your reputation might just change.
xveganxcowboyx is offline   Reply With Quote