View Single Post
Old 05-09-2007   #228
SBR Oliver

Re: Whatsup From Slowboy??!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepy2lazy View Post
Apparently, this is where you guys just don't get it. My opinion is based on your shops reviews. I'm not taking in what I hear and calling it my own. If your going to buy something, you check out its reviews. You don't spend $500+ on a shop, and come to learn that its got bad reviews. Such things make people cringe.

There's been a few shops here in MN that are in the same boat your in. I don't know them, never shopped there, but from others reviews about the place, i've stayed clear.

As i've said before, I won't call you guys up, I won't talk to you guys, and neither will I buy anything from you guys, until I hear nothing but streaming good news about your company. Its the thought of spending a crapload of money on products and having it bust, or not getting anything in return but more headaches that keeps people away.
How many companies out there do you hear nothing but good reviews about?I cant think of any. I will extend a challenge to any one of you to find me a company that has NO negative reviews. also from my expirience people find it easier to believe and repeat bad reviews than the good reviews.

Oliver
SBR Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote