View Single Post
Old 05-09-2007   #181
SBR Joe
SBR Janitor, 2nd in Charge

Re: Whatsup From Slowboy??!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JET View Post
There are a lot of potential customers on here if the SBR image can get straightened out. Your comments are just backing up the image of the supposed "old" SBR.

Well you talk to all of my customers and you can listen to them tell you how good i take care of them, if anyone on this thread called and needed anything, i would assure you the utmost respect and help. But for anyone thats already bashing and publically saying they will never buy from us again and how much we suck..with all do respect, i could give a shit less because my happy customer to pissed customer ratio is outweighed by the happy customers...significantly. And whan you have a company that does the amount of business we do, it leaves it open for more customers to be not happy beings we have more customers in general. But any customer that I persoanlly deal with, if i screw up...i take the heat and will straight up say..."i fuckd up" and rectify the situation by making it right. And the next time that customer calls, teht get hooked up. So say what you want about me or SBR, doesnt phase me one bit.

Joe
SBR
SBR Joe is offline   Reply With Quote