Thread: AFPR Problems
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2007   #49
Swifty1638
Unsure resident asshole

Drives: '92 Eagle TalonTSI w/many mods
Send a message via AIM to Swifty1638
Re: AFPR Problems

If you want to be an aggressive asshole, then you will end up biting yourself. People are trying to HELP YOU with YOUR shit, DISPITE the f-ed up info we are all getting from you. If nothing is helping you, it's because either A) You are not listening, or B) You are not explaining it well enough.

I worked for shops before-dealerships, and private shops. I can tell you that NO ONE wants to work for free, when they took the time to learn everything they know, and own the tools to get the job done. That's like going into an airport, and asking a pilot to fly you to spain for 50 bucks, because that's "helping them out with money". would $20 even cover the cost to drive to "STC"?

Most shops in the area don't overcharge. I find them to be quite reasonable, for the services they provide. Hell, most would be more then likely to HELP you out, by cutting some of the bill, or charging a flat rate, instead of by-the-hour, due to a certain wiring mess that may exist. You get what you pay for. If you want to be cheap, then don't expect top-notch work.

-A. Swift
Black 1GB Mafia #1
744AWHP/526TQ-Shootout mode
639.6AWHP/452TQ-DB's dyno

I wanna go fast.

Last edited by Swifty1638; 03-08-2007 at 04:44 PM.. Reason: being less asshole-ish.