View Single Post
Old 06-27-2006   #146
AJ
Area code 166 represent

Send a message via AIM to AJ Send a message via Yahoo to AJ
Re: Anyone ever heard of Salvia *NWS*

I have my opinions on drugs of all sorts. I think drugs are bad (mmmmmkay) and it's too bad that they have effected some people the way they have. Then again, I was a smoker of regular cigs for 12 years and I wish to god that those wheren't legal cause chances are I woudl never have started and would never have wasted thousands of dollars killing parts of my body and smelling like shit. These are just my opinions and the great thing is I can have them and every normal member with a clear passage will let me post that up and think I have the right to think the way I do, as I think anyone can come here and have their own opinon about the same subject. I can disagree with it 10 fold, but I can get over the fact that this is what they have the right to think.

HaredX, you don't have a single ounce of respect for anyone's opinion and thus I have the opinion you're a piece of shit. I figure it's a roundabout term you'll understand since that's what you've called every member on this board already. If you feel like you want to come back after your 10 day vacation from the site ( Thanks Brandon ) and don't check some of yoru shit at the door I'll make the choice for you can boot you for good.