MitsuStyle

MitsuStyle (http://www.mitsustyle.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Parking Lot - On & Off Topic (http://www.mitsustyle.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   MitsuStyle members - spotted! (http://www.mitsustyle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8797)

scheides 06-06-2006 09:39 PM

Re: DSM people- sightings???

Hah! I grinned because I recognized ya, foo! The least you could do is recognize me back! :) I was zipping up to the XO datacenter facility to do some work after I ahhh....left work. ;)

DoughtCom 06-06-2006 10:56 PM

well shizz! I work right at that bridge in the internet exchange building... if you work close by we should do lunch sometime :D

Gravy 06-08-2006 04:28 PM

Sounds like a date!!! :p

DoughtCom 06-08-2006 10:58 PM

hah! I just like finding new people to do lunch with, it gets kind of boring with the same old co workers.

98gstaherns 06-08-2006 11:18 PM

There is alot of DSM's in cottage grove..I've seen like 5 or 6 1g's ad a couple of 2g's..

clean2g 06-09-2006 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DoughtCom
well shizz! I work right at that bridge in the internet exchange building... if you work close by we should do lunch sometime :D

Wait, what?? There's actually some dsm'ers that work around here?! I work in the buildng across XO, same building babalu restaurant is in.. and XO is the place we use as our data center.

94talonawd 07-01-2006 03:20 AM

LOL thats funny

94talonawd 07-01-2006 03:21 AM

I spotted a white 1g down at foodsmart friday night. nice fmic and rims and loud BOV. you saw me when we were taking a right turn onto university going out of the parking lot. Nice car!

98gstaherns 07-01-2006 07:53 AM

Black 1g was next to me on Uni and said nice car and ask if it was AWD and I said fuck no i wish. They laughed and lefted.

Tauni 07-01-2006 07:57 AM

Me, Kevin [Sleepydsm], and Mike [Blageo23] were driving north on 35e and just happened to pull up next to a red 2g awd. It was an asian dude, who I think wanted to play, however, I was lazy, and didn't feel like watching my car be put to shame, so I just kept driving.

sleepy2lazy 07-01-2006 09:31 AM

Was this like a week ago? That might have been me. You were driving that 1g with the big exhaust right?

Tauni 07-01-2006 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sleepy2lazy
Was this like a week ago? That might have been me. You were driving that 1g with the big exhaust right?

Yah it was last week some time. I don't remember what day for sure. Was the 1g black with lots of rust and scratches and dents, all beat up? If so, Yep. Thats deffinately me. :p

94talonawd 07-03-2006 02:04 AM

where does everyone go to on friday and saturday on uni? i can never find where all the dsm's are.....

Tauni 07-03-2006 04:00 PM

Its hard to say. We used to meet at Wendys, now no one shows up.

I did see one red 1g with a huge ass sticker on the side roll into Wendy's by porkys Saturday night. Two guys. anyone on here?

x-pride 07-03-2006 08:50 PM

Did anybody see the saturn with the cardboard spoiler, v-8 sticker, twin turbo sticker, card board ground effect kit and a Fo Sale sign. It was cruinsing Uni Sunday night. I got a kick ass laugh about it. If I was driving a honda I would of kick his ass for making fun of ricers.

Kevin 1G Drummer 07-03-2006 09:17 PM

I saw that guy goin to long lake park on Friday afternoon when I was cruising around on my bike. I had a pretty good laugh.

Tauni 07-04-2006 02:25 AM

Yah I saw that and commented on the fact that it wasn't for sale, it was "fo sale."

4Las90 07-04-2006 02:56 AM

I saw you in the parking lot, but I don't have a "huge" sticker on my car it's a small MAPerformance sticker on the small windows. Also my bumper is still fallen off lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-T-Tauni
Its hard to say. We used to meet at Wendys, now no one shows up.

I did see one red 1g with a huge ass sticker on the side roll into Wendy's by porkys Saturday night. Two guys. anyone on here?

Tauni 07-04-2006 03:15 AM

Mmmm... I dunno I don't remember. It seemed big. Did you go thru the drive thru? Maybe two DSMs roled by. I'm not sure. But you should have stopped by and said whats up!

4Las90 07-04-2006 12:07 PM

Yeah we were trying to get somewhere to meet people and we had their food. We did come back to Wendy's with flyers for the shop but you were gone.