MitsuStyle

MitsuStyle (http://www.mitsustyle.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Parking Lot - On & Off Topic (http://www.mitsustyle.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   MitsuStyle members - spotted! (http://www.mitsustyle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8797)

Tauni 09-24-2006 03:39 PM

Re: DSM people- sightings???

I know I'm in Texas, but I had to share because I FINALLY saw a DSM out here worth talking about! It was a black 1g GSX with exhaust and maybe some other stuff, I'm not sure. It was in such mint condition I was jealous!

I also had a run in with another pristine red one at a gas station the other night. He had his hood popped and I walked over and asked if it was broken. Snuck a peek under the hood, and it looked all stock pretty much, but it even the engine bay was extremely clean and well kept. It wasn't broken, thank god.

CornFed2.4 09-24-2006 04:43 PM

spotted Swifty in Eagan today around 1:00pm, I pointed at you and proceded to Taco Bell.

FattyBoomBatty 09-24-2006 05:33 PM

I saw a lot of dsm's in a shop in maple grove. I can't remember the name of the place, but the people sure seemed friendly!

Swifty1638 09-24-2006 05:55 PM

I was you too 98gsx. New wheels? I also saw a red 1g eclipse, with pillar gauges. When You saw me, I waved, and told my passenger I knew you. I then proceeded to give her a ride in the "acceleration" ramp, and that was that.

-A. Swift

CornFed2.4 09-24-2006 06:03 PM

Yeah there painted stockers howd it look

xveganxcowboyx 09-24-2006 08:43 PM

Anybody in a 2G eclipse on Cliff Rd today? Green (if memory serves...). Whale tale. Just caught a glimpse as it passed.

Swifty1638 09-25-2006 01:08 AM

They are the spiral 2g wheels, right? I think it looked pretty good. I think from my POV, the car looked a little high up. My passenger katie (gf's friend) said that I should turn around n say hi, or mess with ya. I was like..naw, he just turned into taco bell, I think he needs to eat!

-A. Swift

DoughtCom 09-25-2006 04:13 AM

I saw a green 2G Talon with stock wheels and lowered last night (sat) at about midnight on 94-394. Just wondering if it was someone on here.

CornFed2.4 09-25-2006 06:37 PM

No there the 5 spoke split rims also on the 2000 eclipses, and yeah it the stock reide height and tires. You should have turned around I was working I would've enjoyed the company or the race or at least while it lasted.

DoughtCom 09-25-2006 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 98GSX
No there the 5 spoke split rims also on the 2000 eclipses, and yeah it the stock reide height and tires. You should have turned around I was working I would've enjoyed the company or the race or at least while it lasted.

Are you talking to me? If so.... I didn't want to take the corner too fast in the 3kGT in the rain. My suspension is fux0red.

CornFed2.4 09-25-2006 08:06 PM

No sorry I was talking to Swifty

Swifty1638 09-25-2006 11:03 PM

while it lasted? huh? lol I was unsure what you where up to, so i left ya alone. Next time, I'll stop by.

-A. Swift

cudvig 09-27-2006 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swifty1638
I also saw a red 1g eclipse, with pillar gauges. When You saw me, I waved, and told my passenger I knew you.

-A. Swift

That was me swifty. I didnt see you at first then my buddy pointed you out to me. GOD your car is sexy man. Cant wait to get my setup goin so i can almost look as good as you buddy.

Swifty1638 09-27-2006 12:42 AM

lol, it needs paint. I'm just glad it's tuned for the rest of this year!

-A. Swift

clean2g 10-10-2006 07:30 PM

Alright, there's this very nice looking black 2g with chrome mesh rims with dish that I've seen twice now in my office building's parking ramp at 800 Washington Ave, on the corner of Washington and 10th.. or 9th Street can't remember which it is. Anyone on here? Today I saw it parked between level 1 and 2 in the ramp.

dsm95gsxer 10-11-2006 05:09 PM

I saw an electric blue starquest on 494e in gridlock on my way to a twins game on sept. 27th. It also had chrome blue window wiper blades.

Gravy 10-11-2006 06:28 PM

Anyone work off or HW 100 in BC a few blocks from the Pep Boys and down the road from brookdale mall? I'm not sure what the building is... i never payed attention till i saw the 2g.

longemoco 10-19-2006 08:52 PM

i saw a orange spyder. with body kit by 26th st. and 5th ave.(wells fargo bank) an evo 2 days ago(same place)

94AWDTSi 10-19-2006 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longemoco
i saw a orange spyder. with body kit by 26th st. and 5th ave.(wells fargo bank) an evo 2 days ago(same place)

Hey I saw that too... He was on 28th (Wells Fargo Lane) turning left onto 5th ave. Most likely the same one! Hey Longemoco do you work at Wells?

Alright I got harrassed about 9:30pm earlier. Silver Evo came fast as heck off the ramp almost hit me. "36 to Snelling ramp" Tailgated me for a while. I hazarded him and he high beamed me, he then turned right at Conoco. Then Red 2g GST or GSX came from the left lane, I downed and passed it. Then he came up and passed me, I slowed down for the stop light at Northwestern College since it was turning red, but he kept going. Then the Silver Evo was behind me again! He turn right again. Knowing my way around I got off at County E went to see if I can catch him again. I ran into him again heading south on Lexington, while he was heading north. U turned and tried to catch up again but slow ass domestic going 30 on a 40 slowed me down.

Haha thats my sighting, anyone on here?

Red 2g
Silver Evo

Swifty1638 10-20-2006 11:56 AM

Saw who I believe was scheides on his way to work this morning? on 494?

-A. Swift