MitsuStyle

MitsuStyle (http://www.mitsustyle.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Parking Lot - On & Off Topic (http://www.mitsustyle.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Well, almost had my brains splattered against the wall tonight... (http://www.mitsustyle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31654)

DSM_421 06-07-2012 04:07 AM

Well, almost had my brains splattered against the wall tonight...

I was sitting and chit chatting with the workers at SA, I had a couple cock tails in me, and some guy came up and bought a swisher, I asked if I could throw him $20 to smoke it with him.

He pulled a peace and rested it against my forehead, after he already left the store, I guess he decided to come back in.

He held us all hostage for over a half hour, I finally decided he can shoot at me, I'm fucking out, and decided to run....

I guess he was from Chicago, or that is what he kept saying. Asking a black man as a white man to smoke a blunt is basically like committing murder against his family I learned tonight...

He kept saying, "this ni99a be gay, asking me to smoke a fucking blunt with him..."

As about 4 other black people were backing me up saying, "he didn't mean anything by that..."

My lungs feel like I have inhaled shards of glass for a week straight, never ran so fast in my fucking life.

He held up a black women because she defended me, and half way through the whole ordeal another black dude walks in, and the guy with the gun was like, "whats up cuz" and dude who just walked in was like, "that is my neighbor, let her be she doesn't mean no harm..."

Guy with the gun tweaked the fuck out and took us all hostage for over a half hour, I eventually decided, I'm taking a bullet to the head or I try running and take one to the body...

So I ran, he never shot at me but chased me in his car, never been so fucking scared in my life.

Fuck St. Paul, MN, I'm moving the fuck out of this bitch.

DSM_421 06-07-2012 04:13 AM

Re: Well, almost had my brains splattered against the wall tonight...

And no I am not fucking racist, before anyone cries about that shit.

Just sharing an experience, this could of easily been a white man who did the same thing.

scheides 06-07-2012 08:02 AM

Soooo, did you call the cops?

A//// Guy 06-07-2012 08:16 AM

Why did no one call the cops? I thought convenience stores have some type of fast call to the cops too? Im assuming they have him on video as well.

Where were you?

goodhart 06-07-2012 09:08 AM

And that is why I will never live in Minneapolis or St. Paul. Or within about 20 miles of either for that matter.

If the police were called and he does get busted, the only way I'd see him is if he were a release violator.

Halon 06-07-2012 09:23 AM

I thought in your rap songs you said you were a murderin killa ?

awd-drifter 06-07-2012 09:44 AM

Yeah, Saint Paul is just getting horrible. The other night when I sent my girlfriend home, right as we parked outside her house (near Dale and Thomas), these black dudes started yelling and cussing at these other black dudes. One of them seemed like they were grabbing for a gun in their shorts. It was getting pretty intense. A car flew past us, some dudes got out of the car and started yelling back. I thought they went back to the car to get a gun or something because that's what it looked like. But good thing they just yelled and drove off. The other group got into a car and just followed them. Luckily, we were in a car that had tints so I don't think they spotted us watching the whole ordeal. This was around 12-1 in the morning. The place is just getting worse.

My girlfriend tells me it's pointless to call the cops because by the time the cops get there, it's too late and they (cops) can't really do much about it from an incident like this. Good thing my girlfriend and her family is moving to Oakdale. She tells me that roughly 10 or so years ago, the neighborhood was safe and nice. From what I heard from an old friend is that a lot of the ghetto people from Chicago is moving here to Saint Paul, so it's no surprise that those people are causing more trouble here.

I feel you though DSM_421.

Kracka 06-07-2012 09:47 AM

Too bad he wasn't in Texas where pretty much every convenience store clerk and half the customers are armed.

tehehodi 06-07-2012 09:51 AM

I thought this was another zombie attack..

Tachyon 06-07-2012 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kracka (Post 407970)
Too bad he wasn't in Texas where pretty much every convenience store clerk and half the customers are armed.

I'm a big fan of peace though superior firepower. People forget Police are just people doing a job, with rules of procedure. They are not some sort of mythic entity that can swoop down and save you the moment shit hits the fan.

Let's be safe out there.

A//// Guy 06-07-2012 10:36 AM

Downtown mpls is getting really ghetto too, way more than it used to be a year or so ago even. When I lived downtown, we went out a ton, but now the club scene is dumb and the streets get really ghetto. We hardly every go dtown to party anymore, sticking to uptown usually.

Kracka 06-07-2012 10:40 AM

That sucks.

goodhart 06-07-2012 10:47 AM

They all come up from Chicago for the welfare.

Kracka 06-07-2012 10:51 AM

That was a huge problem in Duluth while I was working in the liquor store during college; most of them were double-dipping IL & MN welfare.

DSM_421 06-07-2012 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halon (Post 407968)
I thought in your rap songs you said you were a murderin killa ?

lol, I'm just a studio gangster.

I didn't call the cops, my phone was dead, but I'm 100% sure the employees did after I ran out the door and he followed after me.

I don't plan on calling the cops either, I want nothing to do with being a snitch, I've watched way too many episodes of 'The First 48', plus as already mentioned, there really isn't a whole lot the cops can or will do at this point.

I just don't get how asking someone to smoke with them is that offensive? Is asking to smoke with someone you don't know a sign of being gay or something in the black community?

Kracka 06-07-2012 11:33 AM

Stuff hoodrats do is unexplainable most the time...

DSM_421 06-07-2012 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A//// Guy (Post 407964)
Why did no one call the cops? I thought convenience stores have some type of fast call to the cops too? Im assuming they have him on video as well.

Where were you?

Not even a mile from Hamline University, off Snelling and Hubbard Ave

My phone was dead, and even if it wasn't, I'm not about to pull it out when some guy is waving a gun around and putting it to my head.

Quote:

Originally Posted by A//// Guy (Post 407974)
Downtown mpls is getting really ghetto too, way more than it used to be a year or so ago even. When I lived downtown, we went out a ton, but now the club scene is dumb and the streets get really ghetto. We hardly every go dtown to party anymore, sticking to uptown usually.

Yea uptown is much better.

A//// Guy 06-07-2012 11:37 AM

Yea best bet is just to not talk to or even make eye contact with any hoodrats.

DSM_421 06-07-2012 11:40 AM

At least I don't seem to have any post traumatic stress from this event.

I'll just avoid that SA for a while.

A//// Guy 06-07-2012 11:47 AM

The night terrors will start soon, dont worry.