MitsuStyle

MitsuStyle (http://www.mitsustyle.com/forums/index.php)
-   Mitsu vehicle parts for sale (http://www.mitsustyle.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=78)
-   -   Parting out Colt GT (http://www.mitsustyle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15952)

Halon 06-16-2007 08:22 AM

Parting out Colt GT

3 Attachment(s)
I have too many projects on my plate right now, and just no time to deal with it all. And I also need the garage space. So this is the first thing that has to give.

Anything that anyone wants off my colt is up for sale. There's not much, but I'll list the stuff that is probably the most desirable.

Car: 1989 Colt GT

Parts:
*14b, never even bolted it up, in typical 14b condition - $75
*Evo8 FMIC, in decent condition, zero leaks, light coat of flat black - $75 SOLD
*Honda half size radiator, brand new, has a couple bent fins from me fitting it up on the car, but other than that, still in brand new condition and never seen coolant - $75
*91 Style Throttle Body, with QPR FIAV/ISC block off plate (I believe I do still have the sensors laying around somewhere, but not the hardware, and no gaurantee the sensors work) - $40

That is mainly the parts that are probably the most desirable off the car. Pretty much anything else anyone wants off it, just let me know. Still has the longblock in it, but it did register no compression when I tested it months ago. Stock 11b turbo in unknown condition... I probably at least need the car to still be "roll-able" so the junkyard takes it. But anything other than that, let me know and it's yours.

PS, does anyone know where you can junk a car that doesn't require a title under my name? This car has title issues, and is under someone elses name. John's won't take it unless the title is under my name. So I don't even know what to do with this chasis.

Jakey 06-16-2007 09:27 AM

Re: Parting out Colt GT

What's the scoop on the whole car? This sounds like a fun project.

jhaan_dude 06-16-2007 09:28 AM

take it to u pull r parts in rosemount, i used to run cars there that people would sell cheap with no titles!

Halon 06-16-2007 10:14 AM

http://dsmstyle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13934

That's probably the best way to show you the car Jakey. It was going to be a fun project, but just turned into a headache. The car has a LOT of rust. The wiring is kinda goofy but supposidely is good. I just don't want to lie and make sure anyone who may be interested in the car as a whole, it is a PROJECT. The brakes are rusty. Mismatched wheels, the car is hard to push (prolly due to all the rusty ass brakes). The car is in rough shape. FOr all I know, it could just need a new timing belt job to get it running, but honestly I just don't have time for this anymore, and am taking quite a loss on it. But It's better then leaving it sit here in the garage and just be in the way.

I will try calling the U PULL R PARTS, thanks for the heads up!

TkrPerformance 06-16-2007 10:34 AM

my bro wants it brandon give me a call I can come get it for you today

xveganxcowboyx 06-16-2007 12:13 PM

It's sad to see them crushed, but any of those guys that pick up cars for cheap (they advertise on craigslist andthe newspaper) will buy your car without a title. You'll probably only get $30 for a little one though.

Halon 06-16-2007 04:21 PM

Mark, you have my number. You want it today, and I am home. Does he want everything? FMIC and everything?

johnson 06-16-2007 04:33 PM

hey i will take the chassis off your hand man!!! i will pick asap!!!! let me know....

2.SlowES 06-17-2007 02:05 AM

I could use an oil pan and the radiator.... Shoot me a PM

Halon 06-19-2007 03:11 PM

Sorry to those who I haven't responded to. I was holding it for TKR, but haven't heard anything back. If anyone wants to see anything, I have the whole week off work so stop on by.

johnson 06-19-2007 04:05 PM

let me know man???

Halon 06-19-2007 04:07 PM

I'm going to Lowe's for a couple minutes, but I'll be around. 612 384-1425.

What do you want from it exactly? Motor and everything in the car?

x-pride 06-19-2007 04:20 PM

Cool I will call you when I get off of work!

Halon 06-19-2007 04:36 PM

Again, I want everyone to know, so no one is mislead. Anyone wanting the chasis, this car is a PROJECT, it is rusty, wiring is weird. Don't expect some cherry of a vehicle

TkrPerformance 06-19-2007 05:32 PM

I will be over with craig in a a while to look at it

Halon 07-02-2007 11:04 PM

Evo FMIC is sold.

Still have the 14b, and the radiator.

123abc 07-03-2007 01:13 AM

Do you have the motor mounts?

Halon 07-03-2007 01:16 AM

Yes, but someone is supposed to be picking up the car on Saturday, and the motor mounts will be going with it.

123abc 07-03-2007 01:38 AM

Alright, let me know.

GREASEMONKEY 07-20-2007 04:21 PM

Did this ever get picked up?

What are you looking to get for the whole car? I have a truck and trailer i could get it out of there if you still need it gone.

Let me know

612-599-3120

Thanks
-Stephan