MitsuStyle

MitsuStyle (http://www.mitsustyle.com/forums/index.php)
-   Good Guy / Bad Guy feedback (http://www.mitsustyle.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=81)
-   -   scheides (http://www.mitsustyle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24623)

mike55112 10-06-2009 10:41 PM

scheides

Scheides came out to my house tonight to help load a base tune on my car so I could break the clutch in before I bring it to MAP for my free tuning that I won from the dyno day. Were pretty lucky to have a local guy like him around thats very knowledgeable and willing to help out.

cmspaz 10-06-2009 10:49 PM

Re: scheides

He runs this forum out of his home, I think the 'good guy' goes without saying...

Kevin 1G Drummer 10-07-2009 12:23 AM

Scheides is a douche. He lets people come over to his house to help him work on his car, lets people use his garage to work on their own cars, he has let me do a headgasket job on my car in his garage, He lets people come over to his house and drink beer all the time, he organises super kickass dyno days and helps organise mega awesome cruises... Wait, All that is good stuff. I guess he is a good guy after all. haha

4g63tcrazy 10-07-2009 12:41 AM

+1

4seasons69 10-07-2009 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kevin_1G_Drummer (Post 308792)
Scheides is a douche. He lets people come over to his house to help him work on his car, lets people use his garage to work on their own cars, he has let me do a headgasket job on my car in his garage, He lets people come over to his house and drink beer all the time, he organises super kickass dyno days and helps organise mega awesome cruises... Wait, All that is good stuff. I guess he is a good guy after all. haha

bahahahaha I guess I've only met him a couple times but seems like a great guy!

scheides 10-07-2009 10:05 AM

LOL I just work here. Credit for cruises really needs to go to Kracka, he is the man there!

Glad we got ya back on the road Mike! With the second-hand ECU and immobilizer feature evos come with, it was not so keen on running :D I still am shocked how nicely those Kelford 280's idle on the stock ECU. I meant to tell you, part of it might be the stock intake you have; if you upgrade, go with the perrin or fp 3" to keep your maf happy :D

Matt D. 10-07-2009 10:22 AM

I hate the guy. Every time I hang out with him I end up spending more money on my car. Jerk.

rose0529 10-07-2009 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt D. (Post 308819)
I hate the guy. Every time I hang out with him I end up spending more money on my car. Jerk.

LOL +1... my car was stock when I met him!.... But it is alot more fun to drive soo I guess its a trade off! Thanks dude!

A//// Guy 10-07-2009 11:20 AM

Yea this guy is uber doosh. Always puts on these Dyno days which make my car look weak.. and he only puts these on so he can try to tempt be back into getting a mitsu. Damnit.

Kevin 1G Drummer 10-07-2009 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scheides (Post 308818)
LOL I just work here. Credit for cruises really needs to go to Kracka, he is the man there!

Haha that's why I said helps with cruises. I mean come on, he owns and runs the site, but he has someone else organize the cruises. What a lazy bastard. hahahaha

mlomker 10-07-2009 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A//// Guy (Post 308825)
Always puts on these Dyno days which make my car look weak.

Lame. Now I need a meth kit.

turbotalon1g 10-07-2009 09:05 PM

He once gave me a ride in his sweet evo and offered me a handjob!!
Sadly I turned him down but swifty was in the backseat so I think he got a little of what he wanted either way.

Thanks for keeping this site up and fun. (to the admin too)

mlomker 10-09-2009 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by turbotalon1g (Post 308905)
swifty was in the backseat so I think he got a little of what he wanted either way.

It's obvious that Swifty has a lot of history here on Mitsustyle. As an outsider I'd have to say that in the brief time that I met him, I rather liked him. Whatever.

desolate 10-09-2009 12:14 AM

+1, ditto the above!

TkrPerformance 10-09-2009 09:38 AM

he is a gay cowboy bunny we have pics to prove this. ;)
chris is a great older bro. I have worked on so many of his cars over the last few year and we all got toghter in the fucking cold and put the roll cage in the evo III

b35talon 05-12-2010 04:12 AM

Really cool guy. One of the only reasons why I still frequent this site. My cousins and I dealt with some racism at a dyno day few years back. He kept me calm and proved that many on style are good people.

mlomker 09-04-2010 10:02 PM

Bump for scheides. Helped me figure out which fuse was for the fuel pump today, since I didn't have my manual with me. Saved me a lot of time.

Thanks man!