MitsuStyle

MitsuStyle (http://www.mitsustyle.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Parking Lot - On & Off Topic (http://www.mitsustyle.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   MitsuStyle members - spotted! (http://www.mitsustyle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8797)

armthelaser 04-07-2006 04:18 PM

Re: DSM people- sightings???

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBlizzard
The words Saturn and fast don't go together sorry.

It was Reid, (greywulf) I was joking.

unreal808 04-07-2006 09:25 PM

I saw a blue 1G looked like a 92 with an exhaust and high school kids driving in Albertville by Lannon Ave.
I always have people ask my why I was driving around Monticello. I know that someone has a Laser that looks just like mine i.e. same rims. On occasion I see a blond girl driving east on 94 around 8:30am on my way to work driving a red Talon tsi.

Pimpin Dsmstyle 04-09-2006 05:06 AM

I saw a busted ass 1g 92-94 talon off some freeway and 169 headed south at like 3am sunday morning. I just laughed and said " Fuckin' Dsm's" It looked pretty clean from the angle I saw it though!

GSXMatt 04-10-2006 11:26 AM

Uhh I was sitting at Kwik Trip in Woodbury towards 94 right off of 19 and I saw a black 2g Spyder with GSX Rims, had what looked like an HKS Ti Exhaust? I was in the Red Exploder on 20" Spokes.

GSXMatt 04-10-2006 11:44 AM

Haha and then on Uni Saturday night I saw a Silver 2gB with Stock rims, but with a black plastic doorhandle and a white sideskirt. Once again I was in the Exploder on 20" spokes.

clean2g 04-10-2006 01:24 PM

I saw a red 2g w/rims I think, at the intersection of Shannon Pkwy and CR 42 in the Rosemount area around 10:45 this morning.. anyone on here? I was in a red 2g as well heading east on 42.

scheides 04-12-2006 08:26 AM

Pulled up to a nice black 2g gsx on my way into downtown this morning. Put down the window to say hi and lo-and-behold curt grendon's face was behind the tint!

Nice car curt! black 2g's unite!! woot!

clean2g 04-12-2006 12:18 PM

I saw one of the sickest looking 1g's today heading west on CR 42 at about 9:50 am in the Rosemount area. Black, front mount and I couldn't really tell but I think it had drag radials. Anyone on here? I was in a red 2g heading the opposite direction.

cudvig 04-12-2006 01:49 PM

Me and ross were in his red 1g and pulled up to a GS-t? it was a red 2g with a front mount. it was on county road 42 last weekend. The guy told us it had a B16g on it. sounded and looked really nice.

-Colin

JiggahMan 04-13-2006 07:19 PM

Saw a blue 1g Talon at Joe's Crabshack last night. I didn't bug you because you were with your girl and so was I. Anyways, nice car.. Wish mine was working haha.

clean2g 04-13-2006 10:44 PM

Saw a , I think black, 2g at the intersection behind the Apple Valley McDonalds around 10:15ish pm; had gauges and I think stock rims. I waved at you when you came to the stop.. you just stared lol. I was in a red 2g. I was just trying to get some freakin' food because I just got off work and nothing else was open and all these monkies were everywhere.. I don't usually hang out there, so I guess that's normal?

tsigurl1991_rx 04-14-2006 12:50 AM

Tauni your funny sometimes I didn't see you there. Where were you? Are you comeing out this weeekend?

Kevin 1G Drummer 04-14-2006 01:18 AM

I saw a black and white 1g headed up hwy 10 towards coon rapids on a tow dolly at about 4 yesterday... Oh wait.... that was my car. haha

Tauni 04-14-2006 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kevin_1G_Drummer
I saw a black and white 1g headed up hwy 10 towards coon rapids on a tow dolly at about 4 yesterday... Oh wait.... that was my car. haha

HAHAHA Nice man :cool:

Pimpin Dsmstyle 04-15-2006 04:45 AM

I've towed 3 dsms around in the last 10 days. I'd be shocked if no one saw me. I saw a couple stock lookin DSMs that showed you evidence to being on the boards.

An easy way to pick out a dsmer is if you have DSMSTYLE.com stickers!!! Everyone on board should have these. That would make it nice for everyone to know when you happen to pass by a fellow dsmer. Hell, you could even pull over and chat :P

Tauni 04-15-2006 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pimpin Dsmstyle
I've towed 3 dsms around in the last 10 days. I'd be shocked if no one saw me. I saw a couple stock lookin DSMs that showed you evidence to being on the boards.

An easy way to pick out a dsmer is if you have DSMSTYLE.com stickers!!! Everyone on board should have these. That would make it nice for everyone to know when you happen to pass by a fellow dsmer. Hell, you could even pull over and chat :P

I thought about writing something about DSMstyle.com on my neon windows for this weekends Uni trips just in case any one didn't know who was who. But this is very true!

6bgst 04-23-2006 11:07 AM

every friday n saturday night in midway i see a white 2g eclipse rolling by.It looks like mine exept for it has gst wheels ,are you on here and gotta say nice ride man

turbotalon1g 04-23-2006 10:42 PM

I plan on getting my style stickers this weekend at LSE, and some new mods put on too.

howslowcanyougo 04-23-2006 10:51 PM

Who's SUPER CLEAN White 1G Talon was in front of me on Uni Sat night?

Man white DOES look really sweet on a 1g!

<Starting to really dig 1G's as of late!>

mitfastgsx05 04-24-2006 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clean2g
Saw a , I think black, 2g at the intersection behind the Apple Valley McDonalds around 10:15ish pm; had gauges and I think stock rims. I waved at you when you came to the stop.. you just stared lol. I was in a red 2g. I was just trying to get some freakin' food because I just got off work and nothing else was open and all these monkies were everywhere.. I don't usually hang out there, so I guess that's normal?

coulda been me maybe? but i only have my gauge on my steering column and my car is the dark silver with painted the same color rims