MitsuStyle

MitsuStyle (http://www.mitsustyle.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Parking Lot - On & Off Topic (http://www.mitsustyle.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   MitsuStyle members - spotted! (http://www.mitsustyle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8797)

Gravy 11-15-2006 05:55 PM

Re: DSM people- sightings???

Quote:

Originally Posted by 95talonracer (Post 166641)
I seen a red GST 2gb at the new Village Bank that is being built on 65 in East Bethel. I think it was someone working there. It was really clean and had exhaust and that is all I seen.

Seen that car a few times, if you see it again and it has a FMIC the kid goes to school in saint francis still. Basket handle on that one i asume?

Tauni 11-15-2006 09:13 PM

Hey Schiedes was that you I saw at Co Rd C and 88 in St Anthony around 6 or 7ish today? Black and wingless and FMIC... I saw you sitting at the stop light and I drooled the whole way as you crossed the intersection.

scheides 01-22-2007 11:34 PM

Hey Tauni! I missed this! Yea, it was probably me, I was up there that night! Out doing some xmas shopping no doubt!

Tonight I saw a dark green or black 1Gb Talon with stealies on 610 & 252 tonight, we played a bit, then my trunk popped up after I left that stop light!

AJ 01-23-2007 07:52 AM

I just saw a nice black 2G at the hopkins holidays this morning at about 7:45. Nice and clean. Actually looked like scheides old 2G.

scheides 01-23-2007 08:35 AM

Hrm, chickensoup lives in Lake Elmo...maybe he was returning home from a hot night on the town with some Hopkins Hawties?!? Yeaaaa Boy!

clean2g 02-06-2007 09:59 PM

I saw my twin today; red 2g gst/gsx in front of cub foods in Apple Valley this evening close to 8ish I think? Anyone on here? Of course, your car was much cleaner.. I haven't had a chance to wash the ride in a while.

xveganxcowboyx 02-06-2007 11:01 PM

I posted this on mnsc recently with no response. Since this threa resurfaced I'll try here. Twice at Metro State midway campus I saw a nice looking 1GA Talon. Black Cherry, FMIC, 3" exhaust with stock looking straight through muffler (would like to know what brand and model...), various switches and gauges inside. Pretty.

Oh yeah, 2g 16" chrome rims.

*edit* remembered another bit. Both times were for my Monday class. 6-9PM

scheides 02-08-2007 01:09 PM

Silver IX MR w/ Kline dealer plates on it - Test drive in EP?

Pulled up next to you in my wingless black evo8. If I could actually shift it would have been more fun!

Pushit2.0 02-08-2007 03:13 PM

"dam street racers." "Roads closed pizza boy, find another way home." So how did you stack up to the 9?

A//// Guy 02-08-2007 03:36 PM

I hope you owned him scheides!

crazy_skier 03-13-2007 10:14 AM

anyone with a red 2gb live around prior/marshall??? I saw one for a sec last night in some apartment parking - and i finally got the talon into the cities (only half a year of work)

Kevin90GSX 03-13-2007 10:20 AM

I saw a really clean darker blue stealth with aftermarket rims.

Looked clean. Had MN plates.

sleepy2lazy 03-13-2007 10:52 AM

I saw an incredibly nice pimped out Navy Blue 1st Gen Burn the crap out of a noisy Modified Mustang in ILLINOIS this weekend on Highway 74 (or was it 72)

crazy_skier 03-15-2007 10:21 PM

oh yeah on tuesday i saw a really nice 2GB lowered with gauges carbon hood and rims, n1 exhaust and it was a red maroon looked really nice and it was down by chaska I was in my black/white 2G talon with the 99 conversion if you saw me. and then around 950 that night I saw a 1g black/white turning east onto 7 from 101 over by target in minnetonka

bluntedelvis 03-16-2007 09:19 AM

Thursday Coon Rapids, Hwy. 10 at 4:30 pm saw a really nice Black on Black 2g gs, girl driven, got off Hanson and went North I went South, anybody here.

longemoco 03-16-2007 05:33 PM

yesterday i saw orange eclipse, couldn't tell if it was turbo or not, on 28th and wells fargo way (minneapolis). arround noon. anyone here?

Pimpin Dsmstyle 03-16-2007 05:39 PM

Saw a silver 2g roll by my new house in rosemount.. reved the shit out of his car. I guess it might of been an automatice reaction to seeing 2 dsms in the garage and 1 in the driveway lol.

eagle talon guy 03-17-2007 04:30 PM

has anybody ever seen that lime green mitsubishi eclipse that looks identical to the one in the fast and the furious? i asked the guy if he had any mods and he said just exhaust and intake. but it sure does look good! im not even kidding, it looks identical, decals and all! you can see it at the subway in monticello. by the way, the wheels he has on it now, are his winter wheels, his summer wheels look a lot better! here is a pic.
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u...n/Image006.jpg

DoughtCom 03-18-2007 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eagle talon guy (Post 181717)
has anybody ever seen that lime green mitsubishi eclipse that looks identical to the one in the fast and the furious? i asked the guy if he had any mods and he said just exhaust and intake. but it sure does look good! im not even kidding, it looks identical, decals and all! you can see it at the subway in monticello. by the way, the wheels he has on it now, are his winter wheels, his summer wheels look a lot better! here is a pic.
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u...n/Image006.jpg

awww how cute. lol

Anyway, I saw a red 2G eclipse in Hopkins yesterday, we made eye contact (not in a gay way). I was in the MR.

longemoco 03-24-2007 07:52 PM

yesterday i saw a black 1g dsm, with FMIC right in front of my house(columbia heights), made a y turn in my drive way, i think i seen this car before in new brighton, anyone here?