MitsuStyle

MitsuStyle (http://www.mitsustyle.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Parking Lot - On & Off Topic (http://www.mitsustyle.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   MitsuStyle members - spotted! (http://www.mitsustyle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8797)

Kevin 1G Drummer 09-03-2006 03:41 PM

Re: DSM people- sightings???

Over the last week or so there's been a black 2ga TSI AWD in my shop (Fairway Collision). It got hit pretty hard in the right quarter panel and right door. I didn't get to look under the hood, but it looks and sounds stock.

turbotalon1g 09-04-2006 04:48 PM

At about 12:30pm i (Red 1G) was turning south on 65 and saw a champagne colored
1ga with a black hood, you were turning on to 129th ave heading East. Looked clean apart from the hood.

longemoco 09-15-2006 02:52 AM

today, we talked for a while in front of my house while washing my car.the car 1ga with black hood.

clean2g 09-18-2006 10:17 PM

Alright, who was the monkey in the (I think dark green) 2g who reved at me in front of Normandale Community College as I was pulling out of the parking lot tonight at around 9:30 pm? I was in the red 2g.

Gravy 09-18-2006 11:45 PM

Who's the red 1g in the Andover area that lives back behind the DQ and shopping mall there. Seen the car pulling in that way at least a dozen times. Young male, often driving with other male.

Andrew7dg 09-18-2006 11:46 PM

A while ago there was a 1g that was white with black hood and also AEM stickers on the window. Also had a front mount. Someone around here? This was on Ceder going into applevalley

HKSenilyks 09-19-2006 04:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longemoco
today, we talked for a while in front of my house while washing my car.the car 1ga with black hood.

That was Greasemonkey and me in his car.

TkrPerformance 09-19-2006 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravy
Who's the red 1g in the Andover area that lives back behind the DQ and shopping mall there. Seen the car pulling in that way at least a dozen times. Young male, often driving with other male.

that would be my brother craig and I we live right over there
and thanks for thinking I am young still

asshanson 09-20-2006 12:02 PM

I saw a black 2G with a flat black hood that had "Eagle" and the symbol painted in white diagonally across the hood. It actually looked pretty good, just a little ricy, not bad though.

I think it was in Downtown.

EDIT: I saw you again on Wednesday, Sep. 20th at the corner of Marquette and 6th St downtown mpls at 5:17pm.

Gravy 09-20-2006 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TkrPerformance
that would be my brother craig and I we live right over there
and thanks for thinking I am young still

You both looked in your lower 20's at most. But i'm the junky looking black eclipse. Looked like you both glanced over at me as i drove by one day. It's been a while, so you might not remember. But i've seen you guys driving//pulling in to your neighboorhood at least 4 times. Thought, hell, maybe he's on here.

Also, anyone else from the saint francis area on here? There's a 2g that i belive i know the owner of. But it's a 2gb, red with a big FMIC still driving around town. Seen it parked in the Highschool parking lot... so i wonder where he got the money. :-D Since we all know saint francis is such a ritzy place.

94talonawd 09-21-2006 02:36 PM

Ok. So I saw a marron 1gb talon with an fmic and white rims today at around 7:50 am when I was going to school. Nice car man! You was on the corner of 252 and 85th waiting to turn. I was in the Green 1gb Talon with the fmic. I waved when I was turning, not sure if you saw me or not as my glass was still foggy.

Gravy 09-21-2006 07:31 PM

I've seen both of you, just not today... or at the same time.

TkrPerformance 09-21-2006 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 94talonawd
Ok. So I saw a marron 1gb talon with an fmic and white rims today at around 7:50 am when I was going to school. Nice car man! You was on the corner of 252 and 85th waiting to turn. I was in the Green 1gb Talon with the fmic. I waved when I was turning, not sure if you saw me or not as my glass was still foggy.

that would be me and the car is a custom take on my oem spyder color burnt orange with russet,bronze,white pearl in it . I saw you gave you the nod

94talonawd 09-21-2006 08:51 PM

Quote:

that would be me and the car is a custom take on my oem spyder color burnt orange with russet,bronze,white pearl in it . I saw you gave you the nod

Cool. Are you always around in that area?

TkrPerformance 09-21-2006 09:48 PM

every morring going to work were I do custom painting and body work

94talonawd 09-21-2006 10:34 PM

Quote:

every morring going to work were I do custom painting and body work

Oh reallie? Mind telling me where you work at?

TkrPerformance 09-21-2006 10:50 PM

I do it out of auto pro

clean2g 09-22-2006 07:57 PM

Maroon 2g heading north on University between Lowry and Broadway around 3pm. Had a front mount and I think rims, can't remember. I was in a red 2g heading the opposite direction. Anyone on here?

Gravy 09-23-2006 12:40 AM

Two sightings, sorry if i don't remember exactly where i saw you, but this works.

First, green 2gb eclipse driving south on county road 9 in Anoka county. Was round 6:45ish, FMIC and licence plate was 98 GST

Second was on a hick back road outside of Saint Francis, was a green 2gb? With a FMIC and the basket handle. I know they weren't the same, since both were going the oposite direction of me, and unless you know back roads better then me, and drive faster then i did.... I wouldn't count on it.

95talonracer 09-23-2006 03:55 PM

I seen a Red 2g with exhaust and a red sticker on the top front windshield at Hennepin Tech in Brooklyn Park. Just seeing if this is anyone from the site here.